Following are some of those features and the benefits they can offer to your operation, no matter what brand of loader or excavator you utilize at your site.
World-renowned Sagitta steel offers an unrivalled balance of "hardness" and "toughness". Sagitta's complex blend of alloying elements, and a specialised hardening process, result in consistent material characteristics throughout – through-hardened to the core!
KVX products are rolled, forged or cast. The technology is chosen to optimize performance of each individual product.
1. Significantly Longer Bucket Lip Life (~520HB vs 250~400HB for most conventional Lips)
2. Stronger Bucket (toughness & tensile strength)
3. Far Less Maintenance & Downtime
4. Little Or No Lip Protection Required
5. Almost Zero Welding Maintenance
6. Truly "Smooth Floor" Design Inside & out (Optimal Penetration & Productivity)
Curve shape changes depending on materials being excavated and is based on "average" hardness of steel.