Job Offer : General Manager Sales
Do you wish to have the world as your work place and develop sales strategies in a company with big ambitions ?
Komatsu KVX is enjoying strong growth and great opportunities world wide and now wants stronger focus on strategic sales management. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy of the company in collaboration with KVX’s talented sales team. Moreover, you will have a special responsibility for major international customers, distributors and end users.
To succeed in this position you must have extensive experience in sales and marketing, preferably international, and have good technical skills and understanding. You must enjoy working strategic and innovative, be a good relationship builder and a positive contributor with the ability to lift people around you.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Responsible for our sales team and sales worldwide
- Participate in developing the company’s strategy with special responsibility for development and implementation of sales strategy
- Support Regional Sales Managers, major distributors, dealers and end users
- Responsible for developing sales budgets and sales forecasts
- Responsible for sales department’s New Product Requests to optimize Customer Relationship Management
- Overall global responsibility for Key Accounts
Education and work experience:
- Higher education within technical subjects or sales/marketing
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing related work
- Technical knowledge and understanding
- Product management experience is preferred but not required
- Experience from preparing and implementing sales strategies
- Experience from managing sales organizations
- Experience from companies in strong growth / development phase
Personal qualities and work style:
- Leadership with strategic mind and the ability to lead the way
- Storyteller and team builder with a strong drive
- Including and motivating
- Relationship builder, both externally and internally
- Trustworthy and diplomatic
- Ability to listen and be open minded
- Analytical, with hands-on and practical approach
- Fearless and able to withstand any resistance
- High spirits and a positive attitude
- Very good written and oral presentation skills in English
- Additional languages required, French or German as a minimum
- Extensive travel is required
We offer you:
- Competitive Conditions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Opportunity to have a strong influence of the strategy and the future of the company
The position is part of the management team and reports to the Managing Director of Komatsu KVX.
Work place is the KVX main office at Kverneland, 20 km south of Stavanger, Norway.
Any questions should be addressed to MD Carsten Bo Andersen +47 900 22 525 firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated confidentially. Send cover letter with CV in English as soon as possible.