Wheel Loader Buckets
The KVX wheel loader program has been developed to improve loader performances.
Thanks to unique features such as a slim system profile and a flat floor design, the KVX buckets will provide important cost savings to your loader operations: Better penetration, resulting in higher productivity, lower fuel consumption and tyre wear, are just a few of many advantages.
As with our excavator buckets, KVX utilise the best materials available on the market to ensure both high strength and a long lifetime. Different levels of protection are proposed on a case by case basis.
Some specialised manufacturing capabilities allow us to offer buckets with features unavailable from other suppliers:
- The KVX system provides more protection under the Base Edge eliminating the necessity for Profile Bars and a number of other underside protection items (better protection and less parts = superior reliability).
- With its very slim profile and smooth floor design the KVX GET system ensures free material flow into and out of the Bucket (no hang-ups!) and superior penetration, resulting in less tire spin, improved fuel economy, less wear and tear on driveline, pins and bushes and better productivity.
- Thanks to the KVX Base Edge (hardened to ~500HB vs. 250-400HB used by most manufacturers) little or no Front Lip protection is required. KVX technology assures almost zero welding maintenance.
- KVX Wheel Loader Buckets feature the same unrivalled GET retention as our Excavator systems, significantly reducing the risk of breakage, loss or unplanned maintenance as well as the even more significant downstream costs of fixed plant and production stoppages.
- KVX also incorporate our Sagitta® steel wearparts into other high wear areas on the buckets, providing a wear package which is light but which also offers a unique combination of hardness and toughness to address the high wear encountered in for instance stock pile and ROM loading.
KVX sales department is always at your service for more information about wheel loader buckets. For quotations simply fill in our bucket inquiry form.
HD models are generally proposed for machines up to 35 tons. E models, on which the structure and the wear protection are strongly reinforced, are available for the heaviest and toughest applications, further explanation to be found on Bucket Models.
More information on wheel loader buckets is found in our Bucket Program.