20 of KVX dealers’ representatives from around the world gathered at the head office in June. During this annual sales and product training event, KVX GET knowledge was taken to the next level. Even the sales representatives themselves reached new heights, on one of the most spectacular peaks in the Norwegian fjords.
– This is our most important international sales training event. At the annual product training we get to meet each other, share experiences and – most importantly – update our product knowledge. This update makes us perform better when meeting the end users, says General Manager Sales Lukasz Niemasz in KVX.
Along with Managing Director Carsten Bo Andersen, they welcomed twenty KVX dealers’ representatives from around the world to the annual KVX sales training.
3 days of Mining, Quarries, and Construction
It took place in the KVX Head Office at Kvernaland, western Norway. During the 3-day session, the sales representatives were updated on a wide array of subjects on products and KVX success stories in mining, quarries, construction, and special applications.
- Hidden cost vs hidden profit – total cost of ownership & GET economy.
- How slim profile GET can help cut operating costs.
- Why forged teeth last 20-30% longer than cast teeth.
- How can GET with “only” one bolt match the strength of a 30 – 350 ton excavator?
- KVX GET are through hardened to 500 Brinell.
- The anatomy of a perfect bucket.
- Big buckets on big machines. Stats and status on big loaders and diggers running recently delivered KVX buckets.
- Small angle – big difference. How a few degrees on tilt, increases or decreases the GET wear.
- New GET system in development. Sneak peek at Bauma.
These are just a few keywords from the sales training session. The sales representatives will convey this knowledge to the customers during the coming months. Some of it will even be subject to articles and other content here, so we recommend you staying tuned.
It’s very inspiring when we have participants presenting their success stories, it creates a good dialog during and after the sessions. Knowledge is power, but what would it be without practice? All the participants had the opportunity to grab tools and find out how to maintain KVX GET in accordance with best health and safety practices.
Well-equipped teams also had an opportunity to see with their own eyes, KVX GET in operation. Visiting one of the hard rock quarries (images below) and listening to a very satisfied KVX user was a great experience which only proves that KVX products meet all our customers’ expectations in terms of reliability and productivity.
Spectacular Pulpit Rock
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, as the saying goes. Even the most knowledgeable mind needs variations to absorb more knowledge.
With the factory and head office located in western Norway, there is no better way to maximize knowledge absorption than to explore the beautiful nature. General Manager Sales Lukasz took the entire team boating on the fjords and even hiking up on the spectacular mountain Preikestolen. The name translates to “The Preacher´s chair”, and the peak is called The Pulpit Rock in English.
You may have heard/read about it, you may have seen it in the latest Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise – or you may have even visited it yourself.
The sales force representatives entered the plane in Stavanger airport Sola on Friday afternoon tired, content and full of new impressions and knowledge.
– This was great. Updating the attendees on products and upcoming news in a variety of different operations was invaluable. It will make a ton of difference for them during upcoming meetings with their customers. It is also very nice to meet colleagues in this way and amongst the spectacular nature of the Pulpit Rock! One attendee, Jean-Philippe Rezette (right in the image above) who works with BIA Group in Belgium (a KVX dealer for many years) commented “I´m quite speechless”.